DirectSoft-Citect Data Collection

mjm

Hello,

I am new to the forum, so I am hoping that someone will be able to help me.

I am designing a GUI in Citect that will be used with DirectSoft PLC. I need to create a button on the Citect GUI that will collect data from all the variables and create a file (excel) when clicked and end data collection when clicked again. This control needs to create a folder (Data) at a specified location and within this folder it has to create another folder with the month/year name. Also, the user needs to be able to enter a specific name that will be the file name within the folder.

Can anyone help me.... please!!!!

Thanks MJ

Here is some Cicode that I have used in past projects to
establish dates for reports. Some of it may help if you
read up on the help files.