Directsoft directlogic dl06! Analog!

suhel

Hello!, I'm in desperate need for help!!

I'm currently using a DL6 DirectLogic, first time using it btw.

The thing is, I'm more of a Allen Bradley type of a guy, Love RSLogix and all of its components.

In RSLOGIX there was a command called SPC for analog inputs and outputs. I would like to know, how can I create an analog input and output on DirectSoft5, and which program similar to Emulate, and FactoryTalk could I download (Free) for DirectSoft5

Thanks in advance.

You can try here first:

http://www.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/d0optionsm/ch5.pdf

It has setup and programming examples. You have to initialize the card in your ladder logic to establish the position that the card is inserted and what memory location the raw values will go into. Then you can take the raw value and scale it to meaningful information.

Ohh well it helped! Thanks alot! I have an idea now, is there a way to simulate it?, so I can check if I'm going the right way?

The Click software is only for the Click CPU.

There is another CPU, the Do-more, whose software is free and has an emulator.

But both of these are for different CPUs than the original specification (DL-06).