Do More PLC hardware question?

Hello All,
I am working on a project to where I will be interfacing to multiple Do More PLC's via Modbus protocol (E-net connection) from my PC based Windows machine (running Windows7)...I'm looking for an expert w/ prior experience that can advise me in this subject.

I've done it a lot using custom protocols, but not MODBUS.
How many PLC's?
How much data are you moving?
Is this high speed?
What will be initiating the transactions?

Thanks for answering...Interfacing to 3 PLC, there will also be a C-more operator interface sharing the network. Speed will be limited to 100Mbps. As host, I will initiate an action to ultimately turn on/off a coil output.

Thanks for answering...Interfacing to 3 PLC, there will also be a C-more operator interface sharing the network. Speed will be limited to 100Mbps. As host, I will initiate an action to ultimately turn on/off a coil output.

Bring us up to speed.
Will the PC be doing anything other than developing the project, and maybe a bit of online activity?
Will the PC be controlling any of the DoMore actions?
Will the PC be required to be connected to the project for the project to work?

At the comms level between DoMore and CMore, it is Modbus.
The DoMore driver in the CMore will handle this (transparently - you won't need to know anything about Modbus for this.)
Do you need more Modbus activity than that?

The PC will always be connected to the PLC's, as software will be running on the PC that will be sending commands to the PLC's to ultimately turn slo-syn motors on/off.
The PC will not be connected for any online activity, however I will have remote access, via a VPV connection.
There won't be a lot of data moving back and forth...around 10bits per command.
Does all this seem do-able?