Do-More using STREAMIN instruction

Tweeker

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to setup a TCP/IP connection from a PC to a Do-More PLC. I have the PLC set up as the server and am getting data into the buffer using the TCPListen instruction. However, the STREAMIN instruction errors and I receive a system warning about having attempted to use a device before it was opened. The device is telling me it is opened before I enable the STREAMIN instruction. What am I missing?

Try running this example I posted over at Host Engineering's forum: http://forum.hosteng.com/index.php/topic,1117.0.html
NOTE: You will need to edit the MEMCOPY from 1 source element to 1 destination element because the project was made using an older version of DMD. You will see it in the error that pops up in your output window.

I have some pretty extensive experience with doing this using Do-more, and have several apps running similar code. If works very well for me.

I went to the link but could see no code. Could you please post here or send it to me. Thank you.