Do Not! and I repeat Do Not upgrade...

whoops

Schneider Electric now owns both Wonderware and Indusoft. So don't be surprised when you see more Modicon/Telemechanique integration in the software.

Indusoft Web Studio's most current release (according to the website) is version 7.1 Service Pack 3, Patch 9.

So maybe there was a Patch 10 that got pulled off the website, or maybe there's something else that went wrong.

I'm personally very careful about updates and patches. Indusoft has a very ordinary patch/service pack process and not a lot of hotfixes. I've only been stung by one patch bug (a VBScript failed silently) and am in general very pleased with their product.

Ken Was Correct. I miss spoke.
There isn't a patch 10. Ten was stuck in my head for some reason. Probably because my project version starts w/ a 10.

The latest on this license is
7.1 Service Pack 3, Patch 9

Everyone deserves a second chance. No one was physically hurt but some feelings. I am sure if an apology is giving in good faith we all can shake hands and get back to the reason why we come to this board to help each other
Happy Holidays to all

Originally posted by Harryting:

It's similar to why a toliet seat for C-5B cost $1,868.15.

The economy is complex. I am currently roasting a Thanksgiving turkey breast in a tiny marine oven on the motor yacht I live on, which I bought from the guy whose company built the military-standard, FAA-approved, fireproof, shatter-resistant, lightweight toilet seats for the transports and gunships serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.