Does Fanuc have free technical support ?

passwordg

If I need technical assistance with a Fanuc robot, does Fanuc require a paid contract or do they offer any free support ?

Or maybe a free tier and a paid tier ?

Thank you.

GE and Fanuc severed their relationship several years ago. The number that NetNathan cited will get you technical support on GE PLCs, including those developed during the joint venture between GE and Fanuc. However, Fanuc robots were never part of the joint venture.

The best you could hope for by calling 1 800 GEFANUC would be that someone at GE, having fielded many questions about Fanuc robots, has looked up a contact number for Fanuc robotics tech support.