Done testing program with Emulator - change back to L63 controller?

bboytaktix

Hey all,

I have searched but couldn't seem to find the answer to my question. I had a program which I converted the controller from an L63 to Emulator in order to test the user interface I designed. Now that I am done with the testing, I can't seem to figure out how to swap the controller back from Emulator to L63 controller so I can download the program to the PLC. The 'Change controller' button is grayed out. I have revision 19.

Is there not a way I can do this? I would like to avoid starting a new project and having to copy all the ladder logic, AOI, data types over to the new project.

thanks for the help!

silly me, I figured out why. We are several Automation engineers and always save to our own name. Well, I had opened the file on our remote server but did not save a proper copy to my name, which is why it would not let me click on the 'change controller' option. All is fixed now.