driving one step motor via PLC

stampio

Hello to all.
I am a very beginner in PLC stuff(total noob), so forgive me for stupid questions.
So i need a low budget solution for this problem:
I need to drive stepper motor for positioning device.
Motor must drive the shaft to a mark. Switching sensor will be contrast sensor (leuze or sick or similar). Power of motor doesnt need to be big since there is no resistance (1/4'' shaft ball beared).
System doesnt have to be insanely fast, it must do ca 1000 positionings per hour.

What is the best and cheapest solution.
System must be precise, and what precision can i expect?
Every help is much appreciated, thnks in advance..

Similar Topics

I have done a fair share of PLC programming in my time... but not with Siemens. So far I don't like it very much. The timers are nearly...
Replies
Views
We have a handful of nearly identical flywheel-driven machines. About a year ago, we installed a 15HP Powerflex 525 drive in simple V/Hz mode...
Replies
Views
Is there any issue with running a VFD-controlled 3-phase induction motor in torque control mode in the braking region continuously (back-driven by...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, we're trying to get some information from our screwdrivers. - The control chain is IqR plc with RD77MS16, connected to MR-J4 and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, trying to restore a runtime application that i have been reliably informed was created in version 10 ftview, i get the below error:-...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom