Dump Status of PLC

alanMICS said:
One way would to let the PLC fault instead of clearing the math over flow before the end of the scan. then the last values would still be in the registers.
This may not be an option depending of what it used for. but you would have plenty of time to log all the data then.
It would only require 1 line PLC program change unless it is faulting now.

That depends. Other instrucitons could modify the contents of the registers before the end of the routine is reached.

Similar Topics

I have a micro1400 processor running two routines (transfer compression/compression molding press). Recipe parameters are stored from job to job...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'll start by explaining what i want to do and then what I've tried. We have an excel document at work that contains our material...
Replies
Views
Any ideas using"Shift Registers"for Vision Failures on long conveyors for Dump Gate? Good Morning , We are starting a quality program...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm working on the controls design of a semi-automatic pneumatic vertical press. The machine will consist of two double-acting...
Replies
Views
Hey ya'll and Ken if you're out there, I've encountered one of the strangest dnet issues I've ever come across. I have a Rockwell estop box...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom