DV1000 and TI Simatic 430 CPU

drwhite

We have a machine built in 1994 that has a DV1000 pc interfaced with a TI Simatic 430. The machine has been running fine until after last weekend. We get the following error:
Set up Error
Check value in V7620 to V7622
This is in the first few lines of the PLC program and we suspect that values from the PC are not being transmitted to the PLC. We've changed the cables and no change. The PLC manual functions operate correctly. Attached is the PLC program files for review. Need advise on where to start trouble shooting.

The program, in rungs 1 and 2 depending on the value in V4116, loads one of two different sets of parameters into the memory area for the DV1000. Assuming that the PLC is in run mode it should be loading valid numbers. Try unplugging then plugging back in the DV1000. It will then re-read these memory locations.

Note that this is a problem with the display only. Verify that valid numbers are in these memory locations. If they are and the DV1000 persists in its error then try replacing the DV1000.

Got an email from the plant where this equipment is located. Valuable info. PLC won't go into run mode. I've seen this before, and sometimes I just had to purchase a new CPU. Any clues as how to get it in run mode?