Dvt-fanuc ethernet communication

alex08

Hi, I am trying to comunicate a dvt 544C with a R-J3ib fanuc controller using MODBUS and the system is already connected, but the communication it´s not consistent. The data transfer turns to slow and sometimes the data ís not transfered, in order to made this, I followed the attached file. Has any body worked with this kind of communication before?
Please help me.

thanks.

Similar Topics

hi, i try to connect dvt framework 2.8 to controllogix 1756-L62 using a ENBT module. im able to connect to the i/o of the camera to do...
Replies
Views
Ahh yes, downsizing. My employer decided to let the quality manager go after a disagreement. Problem is, the QA manager took the password and user...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Wondering if anyone uses DVT cameras. I got a DVT 535 camera and using Intellect 1.3.1 software. The cameras are setup to read a 2D...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having great problems trying to read data from my DVT legend 540 camera. The PLC is an Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 that will control...
Replies
Views
I have a DVT 515 camera that keeps locking on the busy signal. It will start an inspection, but never stop. The only I/O that is then on is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom