help with msg between controllogix and dvt framwork camera

lunknowl

hi, i try to connect dvt framework 2.8 to controllogix 1756-L62 using a ENBT module. im able to connect to the i/o of the camera to do trigger,pass,fail, check but i cant get the data block to work. i follow the manual "EtherNet/IP Communications between a DVT camera and an Allen Bradley SLC" but i keep getting error 16#0011 reply data too large (try to delete the script but same)

Similar Topics

I have a network with 4 PLCs PLC1 is controllogix and PLCs 2-4 are compactlogix and they all need to communicate. The current way I have this...
Replies
Views
Hello All, This might be a simple question for most of you. I am working on performing some tests on an EIP device through RSLogix 5000. Based...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm tasked with getting 2 of our machines to turn on an output in a 3rd machine's plc. I'm halfway there. One plc is on the same DH+...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm trying to set up a message instruction between two Compact Logix processors that are on the same ethernet network. All I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello! Guys! I finally solved the problem of convert S5 to S7 ! Really thank you for your advice! And then, I have a question about command in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom