DVT Intellect 1.2.2

techimnot

Ahh yes, downsizing. My employer decided to let the quality manager go after a disagreement. Problem is, the QA manager took the password and user name along for our vision system running on Intellect 1.2.2. Any ideas how to access this. Help files say no way but formatting and starting over. I wouldn't know where to start. Any ideas?:geek:

Thanks leitmotif and bkottaras, pretty much what I told the Plant Manager to do. He's reluctant (or is it, too arrogant) to do so. I've got a couple of weeks before we take the line down for rebuild. I'll tell the PM to call the QA dude or he'll need to pay a DVT tech to redo the app. Or better yet, I'll learn how to do it myself on the fly. When I tell him it may take me a week to learn this system enough to set it up, he'll make the call. LOL, thanks!