E-designer: reading 16bit data as I/O

watts

o_O

Got my E-Designer 7 yesterday, and using E-410 landscape to read some data (currently) from FX1S-15MR-ES/UL.

I am able to read IOs (like X01, M[number] and such things), but now i'm trying to read RTC data (D8013-D8016) and displaying them on-screen in E-410.

I've added all those Ds to "Name list" and it added them correctly.

To prove that program works, i've added X01 on/off display (which is arrow turning up/on or down/off)

Now, i'm trying to give live data through I/Os, but as RTC data is 16-bit, its unable to display them. I get following error (adding "digital text"): "I/O must be of bit type"

Any answers? I do know how to add clock locally (using E-410's RTC) but remote (via PLC)?

Thanks for support! K.

EDIT.
o_O Adding "static" text and assigning "analog" I/O seems to work. sorry! next time i'll explore more. :)

Last edited:
Ahoy again.

Is there an option or any way to set the RTC on PLC with this OP panell?
I am thinking like specific block with same functionality as "config -> RTC time" block in E410.

Thanks for replies. K.