e!****pit -Wago app socket library - UDP broadcast

eibe

Hi.

Does anyone know how to use the Wago APP socket lilbrary functions for UDP broadcast?
I have tried to use the fbUdpPacketClient function to broadcast data, but it does not transmit.
Do I have to open a socket / connection first with another fb?

Any example or explanation of the functions in this library would be greatly appreciated.

UDP is an unconnected socket then you do not need to open a connection previously, the packet is sent directly to the desired IP and port.

All subnets have a broadcast IP address and it's the last (the one with all unmasked bits set to 1), if your subnet is for example 192.168.1.0 with 255.255.255.0 mask to broadcast a packet send it to 192.168.1.255

Hope it will help.

Similar Topics

Recently all of my projects are erroring when I'm trying to enter simulation mode. I receive the 'License File Missing.' & 'License file invalid'...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to connect my WAGO PLC to multiple databases. It is currently connected to a single MySQL database using the library...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to WAGO PLCs and e!****pit. I am trying declare variables from a Modbus Slave Connected using serial to WAGO PFC200 and pass...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to WAGO PLCs and e!****pit. I am struggling to program a 750-881 PLC since I am unable to see/add an application under the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've bought WAGO PFC200 controller to automate my smart home installation. After that I've noticed, that I also need to buy e!****PIT or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom