E1000 and E-Designer easy one - I hope

AntonScot

Hi All,

I think I may have missed something but how do you put a static text message on all the screens (blocks) of a E1000 e-designer project?

Without adding it to all the screens one by one.

My customer wants a "pump in manual" message to appear on all there screens.

As the automatic control cannot work with a pump in manual.

Cheers

Anton

Create a block with the text on it, and then set it as the backgound block for all screens. You will have to select the background for each screen though, I don't think you can make it happen to all at once.

Yes it's copy n paste I'm afraid

But, if you copy the static text with ctrl/c then open each block and using ctrl/v

All the attributes are saved and it will paste into the same place on every page

So it doesn't take so long - mouse in right hand opening blocks and left hand ctrl/v.

Cheers everyone,

Just noticed the Background block thing thanks Bryan.

And Ronnie, I know from experience the copy and paste doesn't take as long as you think, its just a PITA when you change the IO point of the wording or something.