Easter PLC Joke

adfox

Two bytes (7 and 65) walk onto a bus, and 65 flips off 7's lower bits. 4 then rotates 65 to the right and says "Now we're even" but 130 just starts screaming "Jesus, Jesus!"' 4 asks "Hey man, what's the matter with you?", and 130 says “I think I just got a sign!”

Oh it made me laught so loud... ;)

Are you saying those 10 people enjoyed both the joke and your wife???🍻

Hahaha. I'm sitting on Burger King in Dubai airport waiting on my connecting flight and that comment made me burst out laughing, enough to make some heads turn.
Thaks for making my day ;)

I feel sorry for mechanical engineers, the could never have such fun. ;(

That not the half of it. Whenever a component fails the failure mode is mechanical. There is no such thing as an electrical failure. So all failures are the M.E.'S fault, not the E.E's. 🍺

That not the half of it. Whenever a component fails the failure mode is mechanical. There is no such thing as an electrical failure. So all failures are the M.E.'S fault, not the E.E's. 🍺
You can tell the failure mode by the color of the sparks. 👨🏻‍🏫
Orange sparks are mechanical, blue sparks are electrical!! :eek: