Educational Inflation

glaverty said:
Wow, that is a lot of money. You could buy a house with all that money. I suggest you don't ever fail a class, if you do it is going to cost you a lot of money. I hope you think your education there is worth that kind of cash because you are going to be paying for it for a really long time.

I know for a fact that my education there is NOT worth anywhere near that kind of money. The education I'm getting as a coop at Harley-Davidson, however, is worth that kind of money. Plus Harley pays me well so it offsets a little bit of the cost. (read: I can pay the interest on my student loans)

Harley, yeah that might be a fun place to work. Now is what you do is transfer to a local school and keep the Harley Job part time and summers and you can pay your way through school. That's what I did and I owe a lot less than you do already. What are you studying ME, EE, CE or Imaginary Engineering(IE)?

glaverty said:
Harley, yeah that might be a fun place to work. Now is what you do is transfer to a local school and keep the Harley Job part time and summers and you can pay your way through school. That's what I did and I owe a lot less than you do already. What are you studying ME, EE, CE or Imaginary Engineering(IE)?

I've already thought about that but I dont think Harley would like the idea too much. They have some sort of agreement with Kettering I believe or something. I'm studying EE.