Electrical Experience

Hi All,

I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the direction of some electrical principle study notes? I work as a systems engineer developing plc code and scada systems, yet i have very little electrical knowledge.

Im idealy looking for some basic notes along with a few tests. Does anyone know where i could find these, or even better a program which I can work through? Sadly I cant afford to take days off to visit college.

Thanks all.

I like the Siemens site. Years ago I bought a set of books from Radio Shack. They were simply called Understanding Basic Electronics, Understanding DC Circuits, Understanding whatever, etc... They were actually published under a license from the Texas Instruments Learning Center. I dont see them at Radio Shack these days, but as we all know TI was aquired by Siemens... Anyway these books were a great starter tool. If you can find them at a used book store, Ebay, or Amazon, I'd highly reccomend them.