Elipse E3 - Slow Communication

Codorna

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project with Elipse E3 V6.0
It is using shared driver to communicate with a PLC (CompactLogix) via Ethernet IP.
We have an automation system in about 30 doors and the supervisory system animates them opening/closing/locking etc.
The screen is communicating slowly, sometimes it takes 30 seconds to read the update on the PLC.
Is there a way to speed up communication? is there a troubleshooting for this problem?
We are using Xcontrol / Xobject for the doors, and they have shared driver (as mentioned above)

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you

Similar Topics

Howdy Everyone, A little bit ago, i asked a question about elipse scada to 500 tags, and how it was set up. I recieved great info on that one...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, We have an old machine that uses elipse scada for the hmi, and has a slc 5/05 plc,there was a bit getting stuck on from the hmi...
Replies
Views
I hope that any of you have worked with the Elipse SCADA software before. I want to know the priniple of scripts programming with the Elipse...
Replies
Views
Anyone have issues with RSLinx being very slow to open. It sometimes will say "Checking Activation" at the bottom for what seems like an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom