Emulated PLC to external PLC

mocca-fixer

Hello everyone, I have to send some variables from a number of Vep30.3 to an L25, and I don't really know how to approach this problem. I can not use XML files because that implies the implementing of a server to read and interpret them and it doesn't fit the budget . Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Similar Topics

Hi all, PLC machine vision is barely talked about anywhere yet it is very important PLC and Industrial automation topic. Like you see vision...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently working on a project with RSLogix500 and Vijeo Designer for my HMI. I use RSLogix Emulate 500 to host my PLC program while...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have signed up here as I have a bit of a problem that I'm sure is straightforward to solve if you know how, and I'm hoping you'll be...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a machine I'm working on that has a Maple HMI5070NLv2 and a Micrologix processor. I have the PLC running on RS500 emulate...
Replies
Views
Hi Gang, We have a large installation of Rockwell E3's. Connected to Siemens PCS-7 via a Devicenet-Profibus Gateway. I'm not sure what the exact...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom