Enable Forces on Micro1100?

timothy585

Supporting Member
I thought forces were enabled by default on the Micro1100 series, or at least that's what I was told.

Logix 500 has "Forces Disabled" grayed out and I do not know where to go to enable this feature. When I try and force an input or output, I get the blinking amber Force light telling me the force file is active but disabled. How do I enable forces which is indicated by a solid amber light?

Thanks.

1. Open the file offline
  2. Open the Processor Status data file (S2)
  3. Change the Radix setting to binary
  4. Locate S:1/5 and set it to "1"
  5. Save the file
  6. Download to the controller

You cannot do this online, you have to go offline.

OG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I should know this . How do you force inputs and outputs in a SLC 500 ? On Top right it says Forces Disabled . The drop...
Replies
Views
Could someone explain how I would be able to force a value on a Modicon M340 using unity pro? I am attempting to test scada points and would like...
Replies
Views
Hello I have In touch 10.1 I tried to enter the WindowMaker to make some adjustments I am using a dongol for the license . I can access the...
Replies
Views
I'm using one TON (called SystemTimer) throughout a program that I change the .PRE given different conditions. I'm porting an IDEC ladder over to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a installation with v16, v17, v18, v19, v20. When I tried to open a v20 file, the enable source protection was not enabled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom