Enabling Profibus nodes with Twincat

Chadk1971

Hi all,

Have a modular design in which the machine must be able to be configured with optional drives on a DP network.

With S7, it is possible to select and deselect Profibus nodes using SFC12, so that a drop could be activated/deactivated via software without having a different version of code for every drive configuration.

How can this be done in Twincat?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Experts! Need Help In My application i have Siemens CPU 316 WITH APPROX 28 PROFIBUS NODES (including Simovert Master Drive -14N.o.s & IM153 &...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project using an Allen-Bradley 1769-L30ER v31 and a Panelveiw Plus7 v11. I have an AOI that keeps track of the time a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble connecting and running an SEW motor from an Allen Bradley PLC and MOVIFIT FC. I'm using Studio5000 V23 and MOVITOOLS...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to enable Visual Basic for FactoryTalk SE v.10.0. I have a coworker who has it enabled on his v.9.0 but he cannot remember how...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm used to CompactLogix 5000 controllers and was needing to know the process of forcing on bits and enabling forces on a SLC 500 Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom