Encoder Reset to Zero after power on

muni12

Hi,

I am having problem with Mitsubishi model MELSERVO MR-J2S-20A.

The encoder counts are always jumping when we start the PLC, even though the motor is not moving. Looks to me this is absolute encoder.

Is their any way how to reset to ZERO at least after the PLC Power up. Since the encoder HSC reading is valid only after preset..

As I understand there is Mode button on the PLC, up and down button and Set button. The manual does not clear specify which mode number will reset the PLC encoder.

Best regards

Similar Topics

Working on delaying running a program in Fanuc robots by a distance (encoder counter). I can delay the program using the encoder counter but there...
Replies
Views
Hello people I am having trouble resetting an incremental encoder in the PF755 drive. In the PF525 inverter I use parameter 560 and through...
Replies
Views
Hi, people I have a problem with the reset encoder routine. I can not reset encoder positions(parameters 376 and 377). I followed the manual and...
Replies
Views
hi all, I have an VFD ABB ACSM1, i have many problems with this Drive: I dont found the option to reset the Encoder. The option "New Custom...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC500 talking to a small AB Ultra 100 drive via a 1746-hstp1 stepper module. This setup has an optional encoder wired to the stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom