reset encoder PF755

janasamara

Hello people
I am having trouble resetting an incremental encoder in the PF755 drive.
In the PF525 inverter I use parameter 560 and through programming (rslogix) set the bit Pos redefine and then returns to zero.
However in PF755 I do not know how to do this. I tried using parameter 731 but without success.
Can someone explain to me how I do this?
thanks

I have always zeroed out the value via programming in the PLC. Basically, when i want to zero the encoder, i just save the current value in memory and subtract that value from the encoder value to be used in my program.

Encoder_Feedback_From_Drive - Home_Setpoint = Encoder_Position

Similar Topics

Working on delaying running a program in Fanuc robots by a distance (encoder counter). I can delay the program using the encoder counter but there...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having problem with Mitsubishi model MELSERVO MR-J2S-20A. The encoder counts are always jumping when we start the PLC, even though the...
Replies
Views
Hi, people I have a problem with the reset encoder routine. I can not reset encoder positions(parameters 376 and 377). I followed the manual and...
Replies
Views
hi all, I have an VFD ABB ACSM1, i have many problems with this Drive: I dont found the option to reset the Encoder. The option "New Custom...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC500 talking to a small AB Ultra 100 drive via a 1746-hstp1 stepper module. This setup has an optional encoder wired to the stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom