Encoder wiring to PLC

Nihopak

I'm a beginner and not sure what to do. I want to monitor the rotation of a motor. I have a FX3U PLC and a RI58-O/100 encoder available. The encoder have 10 wires,which are A, /A, B, /B, N, /N, UB, GND, Err, +SEN according to the nameplate. It also state about 10-30 Vdc, 0.1 A. From the datasheet, this should be Put-Pull encoder? How should i connect this encoder to PLC? Any help and suggestion are very appreciate.

I'm a beginner and not sure what to do. I want to monitor the rotation of a motor. I have a FX3U PLC and a RI58-O/100 encoder available. The encoder have 10 wires,which are A, /A, B, /B, N, /N, UB, GND, Err, +SEN according to the nameplate. It also state about 10-30 Vdc, 0.1 A. From the datasheet, this should be Put-Pull encoder? How should i connect this encoder to PLC? Any help and suggestion are very appreciate.

Reference by this datasheet

https://docs.rs-online.com/2554/0900766b813dc065.pdf

You should provide full model name to check with output type of your encoder (RS-422 or Push-Pull). But from your cable I think that it should be push-pull output then you connect any common (such as GND) to S/S pin on your PLC then connect A, B, N to your PLC follow by this wiring from this manual at page 112

https://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc_fx/jy997d16601/jy997d16601q.pdf

Encoder -> FX3U
A -> X0
B -> X1
N -> X2

That wiring use for High Speed Counter C252

For additional A-, B-, N- pin are invert logic for normal they use for ensure that there are not error on signal not necessary if you don't need to use them.

Thank a lot for advices and suggestion!!
I also think it is push pull encoder, I will look for full model list as soon as possible.