Engineering Units

Does it [work] for all analog quantities like pressure, weight, temperature, strain etc?

it should work for all systems that are "linear" ... in other words, where the input and the output signals would both follow a STRAIGHT LINE if shown on a regular sheet of graph paper ...

but ...

some systems are NOT linear ... I'm retired now - and trying hard to forget everything that I ever knew about this subject - but maybe some of the other forum members can comment on those types of systems - just for completeness ...

Hi Jimtech!
Where FB is? FB input is
FB is the raw value?
Where Actual range is?

Jsu0234m, ERCfarcontrol, Rson and Jimtech all provided exactly the same formula.

The only difference is in the exact form and names of the various parameters.

Again, I am not trying to demean you or your ability, but if you do not see that all four of those formulae are essentially the same, then I am not confident you should be trying to come up with an answer to whatever issue you are working on, at least not with some serious help from someone who understands your process and what it needs to do.