error finding

affect

hello
i have a problem recently occur in one of the nodes in our plc network there are SF on all modules and in interface module as follow,3x(SF&BF),1X(BF),3X fast(SF&BF),1X(SF),3X(BF)i change the interface module and also terminator module but the problem still exist it seems to be an hardware failure but which one? please help me to solve this problem.(6es7151-1aa05-0ab0)
thanks a lot for any help

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good morning, I came across an error and I found it after looking very hard, is there a way to go to where the DW is being called from the...
Replies
Views
I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having issued with a PowerFlex 252. It was working fine last week, and suddenly decided to stop working. When I go into...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom