Error Light ON in Q06H Mitsubishi PLC

thureinlin

Hi guys
I am having a problem which is Error light in Q06H CPU is always ON just even before I download the program. It is new system. After I download my program and reset but this error still persist. I checked at PLC Diagnostic and found a few error codes which are "1. 3105 - LINK PARA ERROR 2. 2401 FILE SET ERROR 3. 2301 ICM.OPE.ERROR" and another one is caused "when the Memory card is inserted or removed" but I forgot the error code for that error. I am just started using this Q06H CPU. Can anyone guide me how to clear this PLC error? Do I need to do something in configuration before I download/power up? I downloaded PLC/Network parameters together with program. I would appreciate your guide ... Thanks in advance ..

Similar Topics

One of the Q68DAIN modules (analogue output) has an ERROR light on...rack 0 slot 11, see picture. I cycled the PLC power which cleared it for a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a chinese imitation of the Mitsubishi FX2N PLC, I used ladder and GX Works 2 software to do the programming and simulation...
Replies
Views
I have a program and I don't want to have 3 programs. Depending on the options, not all customers will use all 4 analog inputs. I would like to...
Replies
Views
hello all lately i been getting msg at CPU error light BSF (red) and SF(red) is on .. where by it not able to operate any device..i had check...
Replies
Views
Machine was running normal, turned it off and it never came back on, we got a NO-BUS/CAN connection on our monitors, we noticed the ERR light on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom