Error Vijeo runtime corrupt vda

fullanitox

I'm trying to load a *.vda file in Vijeo Runtime PC 6.2 as per the instructions of this video in YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgX1vPqxmzA).

The problem I have is when I try to load because something goes wrong and it keeps popping the same error message: "Error extracting the user application. Possibly the file is corrupt".

Can somebody check and give me any clue to solve this?

Similar Topics

Okay so I've been struggling with this problem for a while now and I cant seem to figure out a cause of it. I use Vijeo Designer to run a...
Replies
Views
My system runs with Codesys based program(Mitsubishi plc) & Vijeo Citect SCADA. Now getting problem with the energy meter KW is not showing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Vijeo designer v6.1. I am getting the run-time error as I start the software (with or without application open). so tell me any...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, we have encountered this event message on the XBTGK 5330 oit: "Application has halted due to: java.lang.OutofMemoryError: tag event...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, we have encountered this event message on the XBTGK 5330 oit: "Application has halted due to: java.lang.OutofMemoryError: tag event...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom