Vijeo Designer Runtime Error

nilesh_1106

Hi,

I am using Vijeo designer v6.1. I am getting the run-time error as I start the software (with or without application open).
so tell me any solution to resolve the same.

Untitled.jpg

I have never seen this. Maybe file you are trying to open is a newer version that the software you have. Try to do a repair or reinstall software first. Then if that doesnt work im pretty sure you have out-dated software

Did you recently update Vijeo? I had a similar message after installing the latest auto update. I just reinstalled from the original CD for now which fixed it. I haven't had time to try the updates again.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, we have encountered this event message on the XBTGK 5330 oit: "Application has halted due to: java.lang.OutofMemoryError: tag event...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, we have encountered this event message on the XBTGK 5330 oit: "Application has halted due to: java.lang.OutofMemoryError: tag event...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom