Ethernet communication controllogix

Love to if I had one I'm the type of person that likes to learn even if I don't have the specific equipment like I said its more of a curiousity

I would try it out myself, but I don't know much about ARP.

Can you use it to assign IP's to any other type of Ethernet device?

its been a few years but at one time we had an easycoder printer with an ethernet card. The only way to set the IP address was to use I beleive was an Arp -s (IP) (Mac) this would set the IP to that MAC address if you goto DOS prompt type ARP/? it will give you the help file on that command

Similar Topics

Is there an availaible exemple somewhere or an ''how to doing it'' I have 5 micro 1400 cpu to be controled by 1 controllogix using ethernet/IP...
Replies
Views
Guys can you help me on how to use MSG instruction in CLX to send a message to S7-400? Please give me the steps on how to do it, starting from the...
Replies
Views
Has anybody been able to control a CV5000 vision system using commands via ethernet/ip with explicit message instructions, or by any other mean...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
I have a contractor at my water plant installing 3 brand new Powerflex 7000 VFD's for my High Service pumps. I would like to control these via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom