Ethernet communication problems between CJ2M and NB5Q

CX_Luigi

Lifetime Supporting Member
unexpected problem happening when connecting said panel to a CJ2M-CPU35 via Ethernet (was replacement of broken NT21 via NT Link). The machine software, running on a thin pc, hangs for minutes frequently, then starts suddenly to work. I have already installed several NB5 with same configuration but this is the first time it gives me problem. I suspect the problem is due to hubs where all pc and plc connects, there are two installed and one is gigabit speed while the other is 100Mbit speed maximum. Other suggestions as to where to look?

Similar Topics

I have a question on an install I did last week one of you guys may be able to help me out with. I don’t have all the model #s of the PLC and HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with a cpu slc 5/05 (1747-L552), 32k Mem 0S501 series C, I am using the MSG instruction to ethernet communication, it works...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
I have a contractor at my water plant installing 3 brand new Powerflex 7000 VFD's for my High Service pumps. I would like to control these via...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom