Ethernet Programming in RSlogix

Thanks a lot, Peter. Your books are exactly what I want. I will try those and hope it works.

Thanks again for all of your guys' help!

Donghai

I'm glad Ken finally got in to the discussion...

I was beginning to wonder.
IP is a good thing if you know how to make it work...
funny thing, it's Industrial Protocol, Ken was half right and half wrong. He's just been taught tight and under a thumb. A-B and all! Hey Ken have all your software guys fix/answer my questions.... I work for Aarell, go figure.
Whatever, it's easy and I have already done it. Ken check your "click"

No more freebies,
bitmore

Cognex Insight cameras support PCCC for communications with an SLC 5/05 and Ethernet/IP for connections to Control Logix. I have no idea what DVT offer.

Hi I Am Just Using The Same Cameras You Used Under The Same Conditions You Used Them, I Didn't Create The Proyect And We Have Problems Now. My Question Is How To Configurate The Iputs And Output, We Are Using The Breakout Device. The Cameras Are Triggered For The Plc, So It Seem The Inputs Work Properly But The Results From The Cameras Don't Make Any Accion In The Plc. Thank You Bye