EU equivalent of NEC 430

LadderLogic

There are many threads on this forum discussing the matter of using one circuit breaker for protection of several motors, servodrives of VFDs. There is always mentioning of NEC 430 which describes the rules in the US.

Is there an equivalent or a similar standard in Europe? There must be one, but I cannot seem to find it. Specifically, what are the rules and limitations to use one circuit breaker to protect more than one motor or drive?

TIA.

BS EN60204-1 is a good one to start with.

BS stands for British standard.

EN means the standard has been harmonized with the rest of Europe.

They aren't free standards though, although I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find synapses of it online.