Ew on/Flexy/View On/M2Web

johnd_125

I have a Flexy ew on set up with a 3g cellular card. Its LAN is connected to a PLC, HMI, and a VFD. I built a Vi ew on application and loaded it on the Flexy. The Vi ew on application works, from the LAN side.

From a remote computer I have Ecatcher running and can view and connect with the the ****. I've been able to download/go online with the HMI and PLC without any problem.

I've configured the ew on with the box checked for "Visible in M2WEb". Using specific protocol of HTTP. I've tried different protocols, with no success.

I then open a web browser to the internet and go to the M2web.talk 2m.com site. I log in and can see my ew on. Its blue text, with hyperlink active. When I click on it I expect to see my View on application on my remote Flexy. Instead I get the error message, "Device (ew on name) is currently unavailable".

It seems support, other than knowledgebase articles, is nonexistent for ew on. Any thoughts or can anyone point me in the right direction?

TIA.

Last edited: