E.W.O.N Flexy 205 Can't see Devices

Tim Ganz

I have an E.W.O.N Flexy 205 setup on a LAN with 4 PLCs and 8 HMI's and it's setup and configured with cellular modem and external antenna and I can connect to the Flexy over the internet with the catcher VPN software and I can get to the E.W.O.N config page which has an address on my flat 255.255.252.0 LAN but when I run any popular IP scan tool or just ping any of the addresses manually I get nothing back.

The LAN is Stratix 5700 switches with basic config no vlans or anything and I can see and ping everything locally.

Has anyone ran across this same issue?

Do you have the IP address for the Cozy set as the GATEWAY IP of each of the devices you are trying to reach?

And do they all have the correct subnet mask?

Haven't used the Flexy, so I am hoping that it is similar to the Cosy. I was going to go full help mode, but found this instead :)
https://forum.hms-networks.com/t/unable-to-reach-devices-on-the-lan-side-of-****/70433
You know what to replace the **** with :) The one that has caused me issues in the past is the NatItf, they always set it to Plug & Route. I always set that to 2, which is/was Nat and TIF on WAN which allows things on the LAN to talk to the WAN.