Explicit message to Lenze 9300 servodrive

Kolberg

Hi all
I have som problems communicating with a 9300 servodrive from Lenze over the devicenet via explicit message. Im using RSNetworks "Class instance editor" but i cant seem to get through to the drive. I wondered if anybody had experience with this, and also the program in RSLogix 500 that i could use for explicit message. By the way - i have made a SLC500 program for explicit message to a range of Lenze 8200 frequency converters and that works fine, but i cant use the same program for the servodrive, for some odd reason.

Thanx for your help

Similar Topics

We are going to pull 5-10 INT parameters out of 6 soft starts via explicit messaging in logix 5000. It's the only way we can read these over...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did anyone succeed to send an explicit message to a Devicenet node? The official UDFB RA_DNET_EXPLICIT is not compiling. According to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how much time a L71 controller takes to response an EtherNet/IP explicit message? From my understanding, the time for a...
Replies
Views
I currently have a SLC 5/04 with a 1746-SDN DN interface module, there is a PF523 on the devicenet network that I want to read multiple parameters...
Replies
Views
I have been using explicit MSGs to write parameters to PFlex Drive and 20-COMM-D to setup comms for DNet. These will setup Speed Ref, datalinks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom