Expression Editor ViewStudio

LogixDenier

Morning,

we are changing how we control an HMI by having our users sign into iFix which then sends a tag to the HMI. Looking at a specific DINT in that array we have it structured so that 10 is an operator, 15 is a Line Lead, 20 is maintenance, and 25 is admin. The old header in the display pictures looked at the user that was signed into the HMI that is no longer being used and they want the HMI to see who is signed in and display it in the header. I have the visibility for the buttons working in the same fashion and it worked but I cant get the header to work.

The expression I used for the button visibility was

Visibility {[WLD_PLC_2]INTK_FROM_WC_TO_FD.EI.Aux_Eq[1]} >= 15

In the header the object is a string display and I have the Expression for it as

IF [WLD_PLC_2]INTK_FROM_WC_TO_FD.EI.Aux_Eq[01] == 10 THEN "Operator"
ELSE IF [WLD_PLC_2]INTK_FROM_WC_TO_FD.EI.Aux_Eq[01] == 15 THEN "Line Lead"
ELSE IF [WLD_PLC_2]INTK_FROM_WC_TO_FD.EI.Aux_Eq[01] == 20 THEN "Maintenance"
ELSE IF [WLD_PLC_2]INTK_FROM_WC_TO_FD.EI.Aux_Eq[01] == 25 THEN "Admin"
ELSE "Unknown"

I keep getting syntax errors and I normally don't mess with ViewStudio so I'm sure I'm formating it wrong. Any advice would be appreciate while I try to find more info online.