Externally Adjustable Registers

Simon96

Hi,

I'm part way through an assignment and I have come across 'externally adjustable registers'. I'm new to this page and just wondering if you guys would be able to give me any help.

Thanks in advance

If you are using a Mitsubishi FX series, they have 1 or 2 adjustable 'pots' inside the programming port door.
These can be allocated to D registers (usually D30 & D31)?? and used for the adjustable setting of counters/timers etc. (with a value of 0 - 255)

Similar Topics

It has been a while since I used RSLogix 5000. Is there a way for me to save data in excel, notepad, etc?? I want data to be saved when a user...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , A co-worker has an issue with 2 outputs on a 1769-OA8 . The external power is applied to the terminals . He says that the 2...
Replies
Views
I work in the cement industry, and I have a infinitely variable valve controlling product flow to a pump in my reclaim system. The valve is...
Replies
Views
I came across something and it's baffling me as to how it is working. The AOI is for a valve and it has parameters for auto_status, hand_status...
Replies
Views
All, This should be easy but I'm finding it difficult. I have an older OEM piece of equipment that I need to send a 0-5 vdc analog command...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom