EzMarquee & ML1400

Link them together over 485 and buy 1 adapter. You spend 500~700 and you keep the 1400. I wouldn't tie up the serial port on that or WASTE the time writing the code to transmit out the port. These adapters read the address you specify and when data is there it copies and transmits out it's own serial port. Once it has transmitted that data it clears the address in the PLC. I use the address being empty as my trigger to update the display or index between the marquees.

Similar Topics

I am controlling an EZMarquee display (EZMR-2L10C-E) by EZAutomation with a L82 AB PLC over ethernet. According to their installing/setup guide...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up an EZmarqee with a Siemens ET200sp CPU, CM profibus and TIA v13. Using the DPWR communication block, it has an error of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am having problem to sent message to EZMarquee(LED Display). I have already set up the profibus connection to EZmarquee(b4 bytes...
Replies
Views
HI All, I am having a problem to add EZMarquee in my TIA Portal v13 program. In Rslogix 5000, when I add EZmarquee, there will be Marquee:C...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to set up the data output for EZMarquee models. In Rslogix5000, I could use DTOS(DINT TO STRING) to convert and use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom