Factorytalk SE application in client pc

PLCjunior2910

Hello all,

I have a program to simulate with the emulator it is on a VM and 2 clients and 1 server.

Is it possible to simulate them using the VM all I have to configure my VM as a localhost and the others as remote ?

Is there any method of deploying a Distributed application on clients other than backup/restore method of application, HMI server and rslinx configuration as it's described in the manual?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hallo, Windows 10 FactoryTalk View ME Station Version 11.00.00.230 (Patch 0) Unable to run application. I used to run application...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Trying to debug some audit trail code for a customer. Basically i am trying to understand how the audit trail is set up. It is a panel...
Replies
Views
I'm having some trouble running a test application in factorytalk studio. I'm using FT12, my screen resolution is set to 1920x1080, and when i try...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure there is NOT a way to do this, but wanted to ping this group and see if anyone else has come across a solution. I have 11 Factory...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to display a timer's PRE value in seconds. It works when I hit the test display button, but it displays as ?????? on the HMI and also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom