FactoryTalk VS ME Application - Audit

bicc

Hi all,

Trying to debug some audit trail code for a customer.
Basically i am trying to understand how the audit trail is set up.
It is a panel view plus HMI and i am using FactoryTalkView Studio ME.
The vendor who developed the application is clearing the audit log using this a expression;
(AlarmStatusCode == 200) AND ({Conn)HMI.Touch.AuditMemoryErrorWarning} OR {(Conn)HMI.Touch.AuditMemoryErrorCritical})AuditStatus

I am unable to see where the vendor is setting the AlarmStatusCode to 200 in the HMI. Its not being set in the PLC.
Has anyone any knowledge of the above ?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hallo, Windows 10 FactoryTalk View ME Station Version 11.00.00.230 (Patch 0) Unable to run application. I used to run application...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a program to simulate with the emulator it is on a VM and 2 clients and 1 server. Is it possible to simulate them using the VM...
Replies
Views
I'm having some trouble running a test application in factorytalk studio. I'm using FT12, my screen resolution is set to 1920x1080, and when i try...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure there is NOT a way to do this, but wanted to ping this group and see if anyone else has come across a solution. I have 11 Factory...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to display a timer's PRE value in seconds. It works when I hit the test display button, but it displays as ?????? on the HMI and also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom