Factorytalk SE parameter file

sayahan2003

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to add a constant value (such as a string) into the parameter file. I put the string in " " but it does not work. would you please let me know what format I need to use to be able to pass the string?

thanks

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to add a constant value (such as a string) into the parameter file. I put the string in " " but it does not work. would you please let me know what format I need to use to be able to pass the string?

thanks

Create a memory string tag, write in the initial value in the tag configuration, and pass that tag as a parameter.

You can't use spaces in strings. I don't know the reason why, I just know you can't.

For example:

#1="This does not work"
#2="ThisHoweverDoes"

As a solution that will break the minute someone other than you comes along, or you just a few months later, you can use "no-break space": keystroke Alt+0160