Factorytalk view communication setup

ALCARA_PLC

Hi,
I got a large RSLinx Classic communication setup, and I would like to import it to Factorytalk View.
I already tried to make the file from RSLinx by backing this up, but the file is not read by FTV.
Also, I tried to use the Registry Editor, but for some reason this path from RSL is not shown on there.
Also tried looking into the Files Browser, but it happened the same, that I couldn't find this configuration.
Is this even possible?
TBH, I would like to avoid configuring 1 by 1 -_-

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I'm sorry , but it has been almost a year that I did a FactoryTalk View HMI application , and I can't believe that I forgot...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I click on the processor in Communications Setup, it says to select a different path...it can't be used. It gives no explanation as...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have some modifications I'm doing to a Panelview Plus application. The integrator did this project. I'm trying to add some...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to add a 5069-L320ER CompactLogix 5380 Controller to the communication setup under RsLinx Enterprise. I added the device under Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Maybe someone here can help me or tell me this isn't possible. I have two CLX L71 processors with one HMI. They are for two slicers that are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom