FactoryTalk View I want to read and write to a database from VBA

Hi all!

Excuse my English is not very good

I am working with FactoryTalk View and need to read and write to a database full of data that I have. The database is made in Microsoft Access .mdb...
The idea is to interact with the database from VBA to then pass this data to the tags, the tags know how to interact with VBA but not with the database, I found a code made ​​for RSView32 but I served in the FactoryTalk View .
Please help!

Similar Topics

I'm having an issue with getting animation to work as I expect it should work. It only seems to change when I exit the display, then come back to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I understand that VBA is single threaded. In factory talk view SE though, since each graphical screen hosts its own VBA project, does...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom