FactoryTalk View ME Printing runtime displays

wesselvos

Hiya,

Today a customer of mine requested being able to print out displays on the HMI. (Panelview Plus 6 1500)

I did a little research and added a display print button to my screen. This button however doesnt contain anything to connect to a specific printer by the looks of it.

How do i know where my print is going, how do i configure this and can i set this up to work with a network printer?

Please note that i have checked the print setup tab in my terminal settings but that comes up empty. (do i need to install a windows CE driver on my Panel?)

Thanks!

Both good idea's but im afraid its not really what im looking for. I can set it up to print screens i think by using the display print button. I dont have to do it remotely.

The problem im getting is: when i navigate to the terminal settings and then the printer setup nothing appears. I would expect to see something like a printer driver in there. How do i set a printer to print to in there?