Factorytalk View ME scrolling with mouse

Are you really wanting an answer? :)
Yes and no? :D

I'm having to use FactoryTalk now to develop a full-screen 1080p HMI, and it's bloody agony. The UI is just a dumpsterfire. Once you maximize a display in the workspace, there isn't even a way to un-maximize it again.

Once you maximize a display in the workspace, there isn't even a way to un-maximize it again.
Cascade/Tile from the Window menu.

Just because there isn't a good way doesn't mean there isn't a way to get it done...

Last edited:
Cascade/Tile from the Window menu.

Just because there isn't a good way doesn't mean there isn't a way to get it done...
Well, that's an eye opener. Last time I tried that button, it just straight up did nothing.

Yes and no? :D

I'm having to use FactoryTalk now to develop a full-screen 1080p HMI, and it's bloody agony. The UI is just a dumpsterfire. Once you maximize a display in the workspace, there isn't even a way to un-maximize it again.

Umm..am I missing something?

Restore Down.png

Last edited: