FactoryTalk View - Ramp Buttons . Limit has been reached ?

Good Afternoon ,

I have an application that seems to be great for a Ramp button to be used to increase foot per minute on a machine. I would like to use a increase ramp button to increase the FPM and a decrease to lower the FPM. The number I'm trying to lower and raise is a REAL number.

My settings are .......
Ramp Up Upper Limit 100 Ramp Value 0.1
Ramp Down Lower Limit 0 Ramp Value 0.1

My range of the REAL number I'm dealing with is really 0-100.

I keep getting this error when I run the application ....
Ramp Button 4 - Limit has been reached

I also get this ....
Ramp Button 4 - Ramp limit is 0 . The variable limit must be a number.

These ramps seem pretty straight up , and simple. What do you think I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks and have a great New Years.

Are the set points you are trying to change real or int values? In the HMI the tags needs to match the PLC types and you can not change an int value by 0.1.

I think if you look into the tag data types you will find your issue.