factorytalk view

shkoko2000

i have an application for ftview when i open it at ftview studio there is a message said that the application is not opening at my version(6.10) as it is version 7 can i convert this application to 6.10 or steps to downgrade it...

while making a new project in factory talk under the name of project there is a option to import ...did that option is helpfull.....have you checked that option???

If you have or know someone with version 7, they can save it as a version 6.1 runtime file, and you can restore the project in 6.1 using application manager.

Similar Topics

Has anyone found information on using the variable message file? I keep looking for documentation on how to implement the message file name as a...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom